About the plugin
This plugin provides integrated navigation for your website. Thus you can use WordPress as a CMS for your website and think in terms of main navigation, sub navigation etc. There will be no difference between sites and categories anymore – one of the deficits of WordPress that motivated me to write this plugin.
But there are a lot more features provided:
- Use other kinds of pages: categories, external urls or a sitemap.
- Let pages have no content and, when selected, the first child page will be displayed,
Furthermore, there are a lot of helpful methods you can use to handle your navigation:
- Search for nodes by id, name or type.
- Find out if a node is the current node or a parent of the current node. This is helpful if you want to enrich these nodes with additional stylesheets.
- Define links between pages very comfortably.
See the examples on the next pages to learn more about the plugin. There is also a documentation provided including phpDoc.
Have a lot of fun!